1. It in with the old: The Braves jerseys’ recent rebuild has focused on acquiring a load of pitching prospects (cheap Mike Foltynewicz jersey, cheap Matt Wisler jersey, cheap Aaron Blair jersey and cheap Sean Newcomb jersey, among others). But while those arms continue to develop, and perhaps in the interest of providing a better product for their first season in a new stadium (more on that soon), Atlanta added a trio of veteran starters to the staff this offseason. The “old dudes” are Colon, Dickey and the 30 year old Garcia, with a combined age of 115 years. These three are expected to fill out the rotation along with cheap Julio Teheran jersey and Foltynewicz.
2. It a rebuild in progress: The rebuild also features a mixture of youngsters and veterans set to take the field, with 2016 trade deadline acquisition cheap Matt Kemp jersey manning left and 33 year old cheap Nick Markakis jersey in right, sandwiching promising center fielder cheap Ender Inciarte jersey, who was acquired in the infamous cheap Shelby Miller jersey deal with the Diamondbacks jerseys. This season, NL East fans will also get an extended look at 23 year old shortstop cheap Dansby Swanson jersey (also acquired in the Miller trade), the No. 1 overall draft pick by Arizona in 2015. In 38 games with the Braves jerseys in 2016, Swanson slashed .302/.361/.442.
3. The Braves jerseys are breaking in the new digs: At the end of the 2016 season, the Braves jerseys said goodbye to Turner Field and this spring will begin play in their brand new 42,000 seat SunTrust Park in suburban Cobb County (about 10 miles outside downtown Atlanta). The new ballpark’s outfield wall has some character built in: While the wall is not as deep in right center field (375 feet) as it was at Turner (390), it will be much taller than the 8 plus feet at the old stadium. From right center over to the right field line, the SunTrust wall will stand 16 feet tall, with six feet of brick atop 10 feet of padding below, creating some interesting carom plays like Boston’s Green Monster.
Atlanta finishes at or above .500 and cheap Freddie Freeman jersey, cheap Ender Inciarte jersey and cheap Julio Teheran jersey and make the All Star Game. And cheap Bartolo Colon jersey slugs his second career home run.
Last place in the NL East, no Colon homer. Dickey returns to the NL after four seasons in the AL with Toronto, with whom he posted a 4.05 ERA (4.58 FIP) after a 2.95 ERA (3.55 FIP) in three seasons in New York. cheap Freddie Freeman jersey: Lost in the Braves jerseys roster rebuild was Freeman’s best season of his career. He banged out 34 homers with 102 runs and 91 RBI for a team that won only 68 games. His early third round average draft position is fair.
2. cheap Julio Teheran jersey: If you’re looking for durability, the Braves jerseys’ ace has started 30 or more games in four consecutive seasons. With the reliability comes an ERA closer to four than 3.50 and about eight strikeouts per nine innings.
3. cheap Matt Kemp jersey: It appeared the 32 year old outfielder experienced a slight offensive surge following his 2016 trade from the Padres jerseys to the Braves jerseys. He hit 12 homers, scored 35 runs and drove in 39 with a .280/.336/.519 triple slash in only 56 games after the trade.
4. cheap Dansby Swanson jersey: The top pick in the 2015 MLB Amateur Draft by cheap authentic jerseys the Diamondbacks jerseys is slated to hit second for the Braves jerseys. If owners can squeeze 15 homers with 10 15 stolen bases out of the 23 year old Swanson, he’ll make a sound middle infielder.
5. cheap Ender Inciarte jersey: The team’s leadoff hitter possesses great speed, which has allowed him to average better than 18 stolen bases per season along with a respected batting average over the past three years. With Swanson, Kemp and Freeman hitting behind him, Inciarte will make a sound fourth outfielder on draft day.